- You’ll get to share our award-winning cuisine created by the legendary Annie Somerville, (who’s been at the helm for 30 years) which features the freshest seasonal produce, provided by local farmers and producers. We also will work with you to pair wines with your menu and budget, culled from our select list and create a custom artisanal cocktail or two to personalize your beverage list.
- Our location in historical Fort Mason Center and the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, provides not only breathtaking views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay and Marin Headlands but also ample parking.
- Our venue is open, airy and light on the inside, with no need to bring in additional decor. We recently won a Zagat award for our decor and made their list of top 25 restaurants.
- Greens provides a staff of professionals who will guide you every step of the way and make the process of booking, planning, and executing the perfect wedding simple.
- Greens is owned by the San Francisco Zen Center, so in supporting Greens, you support the good works and services they provide to the Bay Area community and beyond.
http://greensrestaurant.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/wedding-at-greens.jpg 419 630 rafal http://greensrestaurant.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/greens-restaurant-logo-340x111.png rafal2015-05-02 08:10:532015-08-14 11:02:02Top 5 Benefits of a Greens Wedding
Tue-Fri 11:45am - 2:30pm
Sun-Thurs 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Fri-Sat 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturday 11:00am - 2:30pm
Sunday 10:30am - 2:00pm
GREENS TO GO
Daily 9:00am - 4:00pm